Friday 6 August 2010

CM-Group_Placement Week 5

Hi Guys

That week has been a short one as far as work related activities are concerned, I have spent more of my week in doctors surgeries and hopsitals. I had a minor car crash on my daily travel home from work, waiting at a set of traffic lights, some kind sole bummed me up the bum, he forgot he had any brakes :-) But all is good, as my car is ok and not to bad, so here I am back at work.

During this week, there has a lot more focus on audio and video editing work from my point of view, which I am thoroughly enjoying, as it is something I am readily familiar with. Alongside this I have done some audio recording, which has allowed me to get used to their audio software and use the Soundbooth. I love all things sound/music related so it a positive learning curve for me.

I have some more skinning due to be done as soon as I have completed the audio/video editing, hopefully I'll be quicker than last time, as I now have some idea as to what I am doing :-)

Anyway...my video has finshed rendering...so it's back to work for me

Adios Amigo :-)

Rach :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment