Tuesday 7 September 2010

CM-Group_Placement Week 8-10

Hi

I am doing a few wks combo blog as what I have been doing over the past few weeks is exactly the same sort of stuff, this being tagging .html documents. It is very easy stuff, although it is just as easy to miss bits out or add in the wrong stuff, and doing multiple modules at the same time has been challenging, more so when working from home though, as I don't ahve all the necessary software installed. Along with this I have been creating my oewn portfolio and doen some concept art, as I feel I need some new stuff. I have also been creating some of my own audio, which is going beter than in I initially thought it would - I have suprised myself, which tbh is always a gd feeling :-)

Over the next weeks I look forward to possibly doing some Flash based work, as I'm missing doing that, and have that some more X-box work is in the pipeline.

I'll keep you updated

Take care - Rach :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment